Saturday 5 September 2020

#SatSpanks ~ a Friends to Lovers Romance

 



"Your father reckons I’m not allowed to fire you. However, I have his full support in doing whatever I want to gain your compliance, and he will not question my methods.” 

“And what methods will they be?” Anna asked sweetly, looking up at him flirtatiously. As her father had told her the exact same thing last night she wasn’t surprised, although she was curious as to how Jeremy thought he would force her to obey him. 

“Spanking,” Jeremy replied, a twinkle in his eye.

“Spanking? Are you serious?” It was all Anna could do not to laugh.

“Ah-ha. Spanking. I take it you’re familiar with the concept?”


My first-ever book is back!

Revised and re-edited, it's available for pre-order now!


Please note: this is a re-release of an old book. Although sexy new content has been added and it's been re-edited and revised, the storyline is exactly the same as the original version. I need to make that absolutely clear, so nobody feels ripped off.




6 comments:

  1. Love it Kelly, congratulations on the re-release! Anna is going to find out just how serious he is I suspect:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yep she finds out real soon just how serious he is!

      Delete
  2. I agree with Roz. Anna believes spankings are child's play. She's going to find out they are anything but... Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love this way of getting a girls attention!

    ReplyDelete