Saturday 16 November 2019

#SatSpanks 3 sexy high country men!


I'm so excited to share a short, spicy excerpt from my book that's coming soon for Saturday Spankings this week.
Like most of my books, this one is set in my homeland of New Zealand. This time, it's on a sheep station in the rugged high country of the South Island - arguably some of the most beautiful countryside in New Zealand - and where movies (such as The Lord of the Rings) was filmed :)
Check out my Pinterest board to see what the fictional Ryan's Peak Station looks like.
It's the perfect setting for romance, and I've tried to bring the land alive in this book.

Her pussy flooded, drenching her knickers, at the words little girl.
It was what he often called her, but right now,
spoken in that stern, possessive tone, her insides melted.
“Take off your pants. Your underwear, too.”
Was it arousal she could hear in his husky tone?
Slowly, she undid the button on her jeans.
Unzipped the fly. Slid them down her hips, down her thighs, letting them drop to a puddle at her feet.

Want to read more? Keep an eye out! I'll have more excerpts over the next few weeks and there will also be ARC opportunities coming soon!
While you're here, sign up to my newsletter (under "free book" in the tab above) so you don't miss out on hearing my latest news, or the chance to grab an ARC copy. 



6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the upcoming release Kelly! Very nice snippet, super hot!Looking forward to reading more:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz! I'm really excited about this book. I loved writing it :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, Kelly! Glad to see you back at spanking central. I've been thinking of you. I'm sure your new book will deliver exactly what your readers want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly I'm so thrilled reading your books and appreciate your ARC

    ReplyDelete