Monday 29 February 2016

Bethany Leigh ~ A Cure For All Ills

Many misdeeds - one punishment

Although New Zealand and Australia are friendly rivals, there is no doubt that my neighbouring country is home to some great writers. I'm a huge fan of Bethany Leigh's work and I'm honoured to share her new release on my blog today - an anthology of short stories with one thing in common - they all feature spanked bottoms!

Blurb: 
Maddie's hot new date loves to cook – but she avoids eating at all costs

Sarah has perfect plans for her anniversary – but Dan's disappeared into his man-cave

Ginny's always let her dog run free in the 'on-lead' area – but now a fine has turned up in the post

Maddie, Sarah, Ginny and the other feisty women in these stories all have problems. And they all have men who believe that a spanking is a cure for all ills.



Amazon          Amazon UK

"Keep him on the lead in future," Andy said, "or drive to the off-lead area. If a by-laws officer spots him off-lead…"

"I've never seen a by-laws officer since we moved here!" I returned. "And anyway, it was better that Freddie was off the lead today when he was attacked. Otherwise I'd have been caught up in it too."

"Virginia," said Andy, "if Freddie had been on the lead, he wouldn't have been bounding towards the other dog, would he?"

Virginia. I hated it when Andy called me by my full name, like he was my father or something. "Freddie was just being friendly," I told him. "He's never had a dog react like that before. If that dog's aggressive towards other dogs he should be on a lead."

"Well, like I said, I want you to keep Freddie on the lead in future." And that was his last word on the subject. He picked up his iPad and started catching up with the day's news.

Well, bollocks to that, I thought, picking up the scarf I was knitting for Georgia for winter. Andy only walked Freddie at weekends – and he was much bigger and stronger than me, much more capable of holding Freddie still when he wanted to run. I wasn't going to have my arm almost yanked off just because Andy was worried about Freddie being spotted by a nonexistent by-laws officer. Nobody else around here seemed to obey the on-lead rules. And I wasn't going to either.

Author Bio
Bethany Leigh is a writer of domestic dramas and detective stories spiced up with spankings and romance. Her books are: Freedom, set in an alternate Edwardian England; Betrothed, a short prequel to Freedom; At Dead of Night, a contemporary whodunit; and A Cure For All Ills, an anthology of short domestic discipline stories. All are published by Blushing Books.

Bethany lives in Australia. When she’s not writing, she likes hanging out with her family, catching up with friends over a wine or coffee, and spotting kangaroos, wombats, kookaburras and other fabulous wildlife in the bush near her home.

Author links
Twitter: @writerbethany1



No comments:

Post a Comment