Monday 25 January 2016

A Little Sunshine by Maggie Ryan and Abbie Adams

Welcome to two fantastic authors Maggie Ryan and Abbie Adams! With pink being my favourite colour, I'm a huge fan of this awesome cover!

A vacation at an all-inclusive resort in Cancun… who could turn that down? A librarian named Sunny that's who. After learning that her best friend, Tiffany, can no longer accompany her on their dream vacation, Sunny is prepared to stay home in her safe little world. Tiff is having none of that and forces Sunny to take the trip as well as promise to have enough fun for the both of them. Capitulating, Sunny boards the plane with nothing more than her beloved naughty books and her vivid imagination as her travel companions. The only redeeming factor is that she will have an entire week to indulge herself—even if only in her fantasies.
Mexico has so much to offer—the sparkling Caribbean Sea, white beaches, lush green rain-forests and the heat is not confined to the sun. Sultry Latin men with nefarious plans, an ancient civilization and incredibly sexy identical cowboys give her everything she needs to fuel her daydreams.  So why does one face keep creeping into her dreams?
Ever since she witnessed Tiff's older brother spanking his girlfriend, her mind has replayed and rewritten the scene a thousand times. How many times has she imagined taking the place of the girl over his lap, begging her Daddy not to spank her anymore? But, how can Trent become not only her lover but her Daddy if he doesn't know she is alive?
Every time Trent has tried to talk to Sunny, she hurries away, but the look in her eyes has his every instinct humming. Learning that she is alone in Mexico, his plan begins to develop. The moment he spies the beautiful, half-naked young woman over-indulging in Jose Cuervo, he knows it's time to bare his heart and, of course, turn her over his knee and spank her bare bottom. She's always been his Little Sunny but it was time to teach her all the ways she could burn.
What will happen when Sunny discovers that while she could easily choreograph a fantasy and wake up before she truly paid a price for her naughtiness, spankings given by a real flesh and blood Daddy on a bare backside really hurt! Or is Trent just a figment of her imagination and she is still dreaming?



Let's make sure. Let's see, you accused me of being crazy, right?" Though she thought it had been a rhetorical question, evidently she was wrong as two more swats descended as he reminded her he expected an answer when asked a question.
"I didn't mean it!" she yelped.
"Let me properly define the word for you, little girl. Crazy would be for me to stand back and let you continue drinking. Crazy would be for me not to care that some man's hand was on your breast! Crazy would be for me to just shrug and walk away as you poured yet more tequila down your throat. That would have been crazy!"
His words, more than his hand swatting her had the first tears spilling to drip onto the floor. "You think it was crazy for wanting you safe?" His hand rose and fell again. "For caring enough to make sure you are thoroughly disciplined, and will never even consider behaving in such a foolish and selfish manner ever again?" Every word was driven home by a hard swat with a callused palm, but more so by the love she heard behind his words.
She no longer attempted to dodge his hand. Instead, she went limp over his lap and finally truly accepted the need for punishment. Though she submitted, he didn't stop until he had covered every point, and apparently every bare patch of her bottom too. Though she accepted her need for the spanking, it didn't keep her from an occasional plea for him to stop. Hell, she even tried to change his mind by telling him it was the wrong kind of spanking.
"Really?" he said, his hand pausing again. "Perhaps you are right. Maybe I should put you into the corner while I go to the Mercado and find a nice, hard paddle or maybe a wooden hairbrush?"
"No! I-I mean…" she gave a deep sigh in defeat.
"Cute thought, little one, but this is the only type of spanking naughty little girls get. Daddies only give those other kind of spankings to very good little girls."

Maggie Ryan


Author for Blushing Books. I write both contemporary erotica and historical spanking romances. I enjoy writing about characters that enjoy the provocative D/S lifestyle of today’s times as well as taking a step back into the past to write stories that take place in the Victorian era with age-play as a theme.
I live in the great Lone Star state with my wonderful husband. I have always loved reading. Growing up in a family with four children, it was difficult finding a place to be alone. I was probably one of the squeakiest clean girls on the planet as I would spend hours in the tub so I could read without being bothered. It wasn’t long before I began to make up my own endings to the books I was reading. From there, it just seemed natural to begin writing my own stories.

I never try to restrict myself to any one genre because there are just too many delicious possibilities out there and inside my head. I admit to being somewhat of a romantic though as my stories always must have a great deal of love, passion, corporal discipline and, of course, great, mind-blowing sex. I want my readers to be able to see, hear, feel and know the characters that I’m creating as well as I do when I bring them to life and transfer their stories to paper. I want my women to be strong of character but also strong enough to know that submission given in love and trust to your partner does not make you weaker, it makes you far stronger. I want my men to be sexy, strong, demanding alpha males who know how to take what they want while acknowledging it is a gift they have been blessed with by the women that have chosen to submit to them. I want there to be no doubt that they truly would die for the other no matter how others might view their relationship.
http://maggieryanauthor.blogspot.com/
Follow her on Twitter: https://twitter.com/_Maggie_Ryan
Email: maggie.ryan.writes@gmail.com
Don’t miss these exciting titles by Maggie Ryan and Blushing Books!
Charming Isabella
Louisa Revealed: Women of Wintercrest Book 1
Lord Edward’s Law: Women of Wintercrest Book 2
Claimed: Women of Wintercrest Book 3
Lucy Surrenders:  Women of Wintercrest Book 4
Summer Solace
Becoming His: The Teaching of Rebecca
Lucy’s Journey Home:  Hunter’s Ridge Book 1
Homecoming: Hunter’s Ridge Book 2
Reunion: Hunter’s Ridge Book 3
Designed for Submission: Divine Designs Book 1
A Submissive's Dream: Divine Designs Book 2
Treasured Submission
Haven’s Promise: Divine Designs Book 3
The Christmas Pickle
A Submissive’s Gift: Divine Designs Book 4
Rosie’s Resolutions (Masters of the Castle)
My Charming Valentine (Corbin’s Bend)
Miss Summers’ School: Lessons in Submission, Book One
Cherry’s Jubilee: Lessons in Submission, Book Two
Ever  Lasting Hope (Corbin’s Bend)
An  Author’s Angst (Corbin’s Bend)
Realizing Her Dream (w/ Laurel Jane)
His Passionate Pioneer
My Sassy Settler
A Little Sunshine (written w/ Abbie Adams)



Abbie Adams

Abbie is a little girl at heart. She has always lived in a make-believe world, unwilling to share this desire with anyone for fear they would laugh at her, or worse, lock her up. She struggles with her desires to have a daddy who will keep her in line and yet baby her constantly. She writes to stay sane; this is her therapy.
Hiding her secret desires hasn't helped her, but sharing it with you, those of you who might also enjoy the same yearnings, well, that makes her happy. Come live inside Abbie's head if you dare.

Visit her blog here:

Don’t miss these exciting titles by Abbie Adams and Blushing Books!
Cancun Heat
A Little Training
A Little Trouble
A Little Twist (written w/ Emily Tilton)
Buying Brianny
A Little Sunshine (written w/ Maggie Ryan)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Ladies, love the premise, this sounds hot!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete